Global neonatal (preterm) infant care market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to factors like labor treatments, induced fertility, poor prenatal care, obesity and smoking.
The Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care business report concentrates on the leading competitors of the global market and delivers information about the company overview including contacts, product portfolio, key developments, price, cost, value, volume, revenue, capacity, and production. The report also includes estimations of all the market drivers and market restraints which are mainly obtained from SWOT analysis while also providing the CAGR projections for the historic year 2018, base year 2019 and forecast period of 2020-2026. The Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market report also measures the existing development trends and patterns along with distribution and marketing channels.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&kb
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global neonatal (preterm) infant care market are CooperSurgical, Inc., Medtronic, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Nonin, Getinge AB, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Natus Medical Incorporated, miracradle, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Abbott, Analogic Corporation, Atom Medical Corp., Arjo, BD, Hamilton Medical, Masimo, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC , Medela AG, Nestlé, NIHON KOHDEN COPORATION among others.
- Surge in the incidences of premature birth and people are becoming more aware of prenatal and neonatal care worldwide, which in turn enhance the growth of the market
- The government is providing cooperation for the betterment of prenatal and neonatal infant care services, which fosters the growth of the market
- There has been a surge in the demand for diagnostics, monitoring devices and prenatal therapeutics, which is driving the growth of the market
- The factors like obesity , diabetes and smoking, is driving the market
- There are high entry barriers due to government compliances and regulations, which hampers the market growth
- Lack of technical products as well as skilled personnel, is restricting the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Massachusetts health system will be launching a telehealth program by connecting clinics and rural hospitals with NICU specialist to help improve care outcomes for their tiny little patients.
- In January 2019, Shvabe, the leading manufacturer of neonatal equipment will display their intensive care incubator for nursing fragile babies from 500 grams upwards. It has functions like artificial lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathing gas integrated monitoring and many others.
Get Detailed Table Of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&kb
Segmentation: Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market
By Prenatal and Fetal Equipment
- Ultrasound and Ultrasonography Devices
- Fetal Doppler’s
- Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Fetal Monitors
By Neonatal Equipment
- Infant Warmers & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Assistance
- Monitoring Devices
- Delivery System
- Feeding Tubes
- Intravenous Lines
- Umbilical Catheter
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Line
- Bili Lights
- Respiratory Assistance Devices
- Thermal Control Equipment’s
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Imaging Equipment
- Thermoregulation Devices
- Monitoring Systems
- Hearing Screening Devices
- Vision Screening Equipment
By End User
- Pediatric and Neonatal Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&kb
Major Insights of the Report
- To describe and forecast the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475