Latest added Enterprise Risk Management Market research study by MarketDigits offers detailed product outlook and elaborates market review till 2027. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is sharping its presence and some of the key players in the study are IBM Corporation, Capgemini SE, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Infosys Limited, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, LogicManager, Inc., MetricStream Inc., BWise, and Dell EMC. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources.
Enterprise Risk Management Market size is estimated to grow from USD XX Billion in 2020 to USD 89.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) at (AVAIL UP-TO 30% OFF) @ https://marketdigits.com/enterprise-risk-management-market/sample/
Enterprise Risk Management Market: Rewiring Organizational DNA in the Finance Sector
The finance sector is on the cusp of becoming a completely digital landscape, and its transformation is set to change the face of the banking industry in the coming years. While digitalization is promising the finance sector with improved customer experience and lowered expenses, it is also dictating completely new requirements for enterprise risk management companies willing to enter this digitally-transforming sector.
Risk and regulatory compliance functions of financial institutions are seeing a sea change with the convergence of the technology and finance sector, which has given rise to FinTech. Financial service firms are under relentless pressure to keep up with the speed of advancing technologies and implement risk management protocols by deploying digital strategies.
Purchase Full Report @ https://marketdigits.com/enterprise-risk-management-market/buy/
The enterprise risk management market is rapidly moving away from offering solutions to manage analog risks to those that manage digital risks. As the finance sector is being controlled by the labyrinth of strict regulations and rapidly changing customer expectations, the digital functions of enterprise risk management will continue to be compelling for tomorrow’s financial institutions.
MarketDigits, in its latest study, provides a complete 360-degree viewpoint of the enterprise risk management market, and unveils exclusive data about its growth potential in the banking and finance sector.
Preparing for the Future with Full-scale Risk Functions for Financial Institutions
Though the negative impacts of the 2008 Great Recession are ebbing away, it has changed the definition of risk for financial institutions. The enterprise risk management market has been witnessing a significant push ever since, and it has evolved through the pressures of regulators and the rise of technology in the finance sector.
In 2018, the enterprise risk management market reached a valuation of ~ US$ 3.7 billion. Financial institutions are proactively seeking advanced enterprise risk management solutions to manage process and data risks more efficiently, and most importantly, digitally. In the coming years, the adoption of enterprise risk management software, which can be deployed on premise or through the cloud, is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the finance sector.
With the recent advancements in cloud technology, enterprise risk management companies are focusing on developing cloud-deployed software solutions to manage risks, compliances, and vendors, as well as audits. However, cloud computing technology can make software-based enterprise risk management solutions highly vulnerable to severe data theft threats and cyber-attacks. Thereby, increasing security concerns over cloud-deployed enterprise risk management solutions may create critical challenges for stakeholders in this landscape.
In addition, the high initial installation costs of enterprise risk management solutions and the complexity of developing software that are compatible with traditional banking systems are among the major barriers for stakeholders to increase their client base. This is restricting enterprise risk management firms from expanding their customer base and capitalize on the mounting number of financial institutions sprouting up in the global banking sector.
Enterprise Risk Management Market to See High Demand from Banks
Though developing software that are compatible with conventional operations in the finance sector is challenging, most financial institutions have been voicing the need for establishing a collaboration between information technology and the rest of the operations in their organizations.
Financial institutions, including specialty finance, credit unions, and thrifts, are preparing for the digital future with a strategic plan for technological innovations. However, for banks, investing in technology-driven enterprise risk management services has become a strategy, which is beyond just chasing recent market trends. Banks are putting heavy investments into enterprise risk management solutions to develop their risk operating culture for implementing risk strategies efficiently.
In 2018, banks accounted for ~ 55% revenue share of the enterprise risk management market, and this trend is likely to grow even stronger in the coming years. Leading stakeholders in the enterprise risk management market are focusing on offering digital risk management software and services for banks to capitalize on this trend and improve their sales performance.
Enterprise risk management services are likely to witness high demand, as these services gobble half the revenue share in the market. However, with the advent of next-generation technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain, leading enterprise risk management companies are expected to focus on deploying tech-driven software to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Developing Enterprise Risk Management Tailored to Specific Requirements: A Winning Imperative
Sensing a rise in the number of banks willing to optimize their digital risk management organizational models, stakeholders in the enterprise risk management market are focusing on selecting the right technology and appropriate data foundation to meet the exact demand of their customers.
The need for catering to a wide range of risk management demands from end-user institutions in a coordinated way is giving rise to the popular strategy of tailoring features of enterprise risk management services according to end users’ requirements. In addition, horizontal expansion of the product portfolio is also emerging as a winning strategy for market players in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector.
Leading players in the enterprise risk management market are adopting strategies to offer solutions and services that can transform an organization’s risk culture and performance, though it is challenging in the dynamic finance sector. Stakeholders are incorporating advanced technologies to further improve the features of enterprise risk management solutions for the digitally-evolving finance sector.
Enterprise Risk Management Market to Remain a Monopolistic Market
Leading companies in the enterprise risk management market, including Oracle Corporation, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), SAP SE, and Infosys Limited hold half the revenue share of the global market. Market leaders have consolidated their position in the landscape, mainly with their technological expertise. Frontrunners are also strengthening their networks across geographical regions by establishing collaborations and partnerships with technology companies to upscale their position in the enterprise risk management market by bolstering new product development.
The monopolistic nature of the enterprise risk management market will create numerous barriers to entry for small businesses, start-ups, and other new entrants. However, leading competitors in the market, such as LogicManager, Inc., IBM Corporation, and SAI Global Pty Limited, are gaining momentum in the market with one-third revenue share of the market.
Competitors are focusing on strengthening their research & development (R&D) base to develop innovative software by deploying cutting-edge technologies. Offering enterprise risk management solutions in the form of software as a service (SaaS) is expected to augur well for competitors in the enterprise risk management market.
Authors of MarketDigits study on the enterprise risk management market are of the opinion that, the market will witness healthy growth at a CAGR of ~ 5% between 2019 and 2027. A dramatic rise in the focus on the risk management aspect of a business has been providing a fillip to the growth of the enterprise risk management market. In addition, constant changes in regulatory frameworks in different countries will continue to force financial institutions to adopt efficient and effective enterprise risk management solutions in the coming years.
Market players will have to increase focus on offering regulatory compliance and risk identification & management services to cater to the tomorrow’s needs of end users in the finance sector. Market players will also have to keep in mind that, a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach with enterprise risk management never works with the finance services industry. Offering tailored solutions to meet the specific requirements of end users can help stakeholders gain a competitive edge in the enterprise risk management market.
Global Enterprise Risk Management Market: Overview
- According to a new market report pertaining to the global enterprise risk management market published by MarketDigits the global enterprise risk management market is projected to reach a value of ~ US$ 5.8 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~ 5% from 2019 to 2027.
- Growth of the enterprise risk management market can be attributed to the high demand for solutions.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global enterprise risk management market, followed by Europe, during the forecast period.
Increasing Risk Concerns in Every Aspect of Business Accelerating the Enterprise Risk Management Market
- Risk is inherent in every aspect of business. Increasing number of risks related to important data are expected to surge the adoption rate of ERM solutions across various business segments.
- Data risks comprise loss of reputation caused by issues or loss of value or restrictions to an organization’s capability to obtain, transform, store, and use its data assets. Enterprise risk management (ERM) is implemented across all industries to eliminate, transfer, mitigate, or absorb losses brought on by external and internal risks.
- Enterprise risk management is a complete practice that helps address the needs of an enterprise to manage risks, and comply with various government laws and regulations, and institute good business practices.
- Additionally, the lack of alignment across an organization intensifies the problems in addressing data risks that threaten the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of data. Therefore, organizations have started to manage data risks by adopting and leveraging advanced risk management technologies.
- Thus, increasing data risk is anticipated to accelerate the adoption of enterprise risk management, worldwide.
Increasing Digital Transformation across Banking Institutions
- Increasing digital transformation across BFSI helps reach and involve customers on shopping portals through social channels or integrated mobile apps. Increase in online transactions raises security & risk challenges for banking institutions, forcing them to adopt advance risk management technologies.
- As a result, banks are focusing on adopting enterprise risk management solutions to identify potential threats and reduce risks, which is expected to positively impact the ERM market in the near future.
Enterprise Risk Management Market: Taxonomy
- The global enterprise risk management market has been segmented based on component, institution, and region.
- In terms of component, the enterprise risk management market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services.
- The services segment is expected to account for the largest share at ~ 57% of the global enterprise risk management market in 2019.
- The software segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR of ~ 6% during the forecast period.
- Based on institution, the enterprise risk management market has been divided into banks, credit unions, specialty finance, and thrifts.
- The banks segment held the largest market share. The segment is expected to account for ~ 57% of the global enterprise risk management market in 2019.
Enterprise Risk Management Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global enterprise risk management market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America led the global enterprise risk management market, accounting for a substantial share in 2018, with the U.S. and Canada being the major markets in the region.
- The North America enterprise risk management market is expected to hold a share of ~ 60% during the forecast period.
- In addition, the Asia Pacific enterprise risk management market is expected to rise at a high CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
- The enterprise risk management markets in the Middle East & Africa, Europe, and South America are expected to expand moderately during the forecast period.
- The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global enterprise risk management market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries which hold growth opportunities or account for a significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis for the enterprise risk management market.
A comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market have been delivered through this Enterprise Risk Management market report. The market research and analysis performed in this business report assists clients to forecast investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product. The market is greatly transforming because of the moves of the key players & brands including developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions that in turn changes the view of the global face of industry.
Any Questions? Inquire Here Before Buying @ https://marketdigits.com/enterprise-risk-management-market/analyst/
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
USA : +1 847 450 0808
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org