Global Drug Screening Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 19.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 7.21 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of people.
Drug Screening market report provides the best research offerings and the required critical information when it is about looking for new product trends or competitive analysis of an existing or emerging market. With this business report companies can hone their competitive edge again and again. The report comprises of expert insights on global industries, products, company profiles, and market trends. Users can gain unlimited, company-wide access to a comprehensive catalog of industry-specific market research from this industry analysis report. The global Drug Screening marketing document examines industries at a much higher level than a market study.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart)@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market&kb
Few of the major competitors currently working in the drug screening market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (U.S.), Alere (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Abbott (U.S.),Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd(Switzerland), BioMerieux SA (France), Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc. (U.S.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S), Biomedical Diagnostics (Belgium), CannAmm (Cannada), MPD, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher (U.S.), Synergy Health plc.(U.K), Agilent Technologies (U.S), Shimadzu Medical Pvt. Ltd. (Japan) and few among others.
- Increasing government funding and initiatives for drug testing.
- Rising awareness on drug screening policy
- Growing alcohol and drug abuse in developing countries.
- In some countries drug testing is considered as a violation of privacy rights.
- Accuracy issues with the breathalyzers.
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 6th July, 2017, Endo Pharmaceuticals agreed to remove Opana ER (oxymorphone), its abuse-deterrent extended-release formulation of from the US market a month later the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked the company to stop selling the pain medication.
- On 19th July 2017, Alere Inc., a global leader in rapid diagnostics, announced the availability of Alere iCup , its point-of-care Rx Drug Screen, a rapid urine test that detects five of the most commonly misused and abused prescription drugs which are benzodiazepines, buprenorphine, methadone, opiates and oxycodone. This innovative approach will help the company to generate more revenue.
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market&kb
Major Insights of the Report
- To describe and forecast the Drug Screening market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Drug Screening Market
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Drug Screening Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Drug Screening market
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Segmentation: Global Drug Screening Market
By Product and services
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Breath Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathalyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- Other Devices
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Cups
- Dip Cards
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
- Sample Collection Cups
- Calibrators and Controls
- Laboratory Services
By Sample Type
- Saliva, Hair
By End- users
- Workplace and Schools
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Criminal Justice System & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Personal Users
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Enquire Here Get customization & check discount for report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market&kb
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.`
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475