Global Automated Hospital Beds Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 3.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of 1.94 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in medical devices.
To provide an utter overview of the medical device industry, Automated Hospital Beds market report covers various aspects of market analysis, product definition, market segmentation, key developments, and the existing vendor landscape. The report provides company profiling of key players in the medical device industry, carefully analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. In this market research report, industry trends are plotted on macro level which helps clients and the businesses comprehend market place and possible future issues. A large scale Automated Hospital Beds report also studies company profiles with respect to company snapshot, geographical presence, product portfolio, and recent developments.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market&kb
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automated hospital beds market are Stryker (US), PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD (Japan), Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US), Invacare Corporation.(US), LINET (US), Transfer Master (US), EHOB (US), Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Merivaara Corp. (Finland), Medline Industries, Inc. (US), Arjo (Sweden), Gendron Inc. (US), United Surgical Industries (India), Janak Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India) and few among others.
- Technological advancement in medical devices will help in the growth of the market.
- Increased incidence of life-threatening diseases will drive the growth of market
- Increasing number of geriatric population
- High cost of automated hospital beds
- Declining number of beds in public hospitals
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 18th April, 2018 China’s Fosun invested up to USD 350 million in Fortis Healthcare to own upto 25% stake in the hospital and diagnostic chain in order to increase the number of beds by 2000 in China.
- On 11th March, 2019, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. announced the definitive agreement to acquire Voalte, Inc., a pioneer and leader in real-time, mobile healthcare communications. The acquisition of Voalte will accelerate Hill-Rom’s leadership in care communications and advance the company’s digital and mobile communications platform and capabilities.
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market&kb
Segmentation: Global Automated Hospital Beds Market
- Fully Automatic
- General beds
- Pediatric beds
- Pressure relief beds
- Bariatric beds
- Birthing beds
- Critical Care
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
- General Purpose
- Intensive Care
- Pressure Relief
- Psychiatric Care
By End users
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Electric beds
- Manual beds
- Semi-electric beds
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market&kb
Market Insights in the Report
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Automated Hospital Beds market with Contact Information
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- The various opportunities in the market.
- The report studies the key factors affecting the market.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475