Flame-retardant ABS resin was prepared by adding fl ame retardant, toughening agent and dispersing silicone oilwith acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene resin (ABS, grade 0215 A) as raw material. The results showed that in the ABSresin, fl ame retardant with tetrabromobisphenol A and antimony trioxide as the composite system (the mass ratio of2:1) was added. When the bromine content of the system was more than 10%, the flame retardant ABS meets therequirements of UL 94 V-0. The best toughening agent for flame retardant ABS resin is ABS graft powder. Whenthe amount of fl ame retardant ABS is 9% ~ 19% (mass fraction) Strength of 150-200 J / m; in the same formula andoperating conditions, brominated alkylene oxide as fl ame retardant prepared fl ame retardant ABS resin, the weatherresistance is better than tetrabromobisphenol A as fl ame retardant The Composite expansion fl ame retardant and coatedred phosphorus is an eff ective halogen-free fl ame retardant.
The impactful research study on the global FRABS Market 2020 done by the research team and the latest research study report added into the database of market research vision. The Global FRABS Market 2021 research study describes worldwide Business Opportunities, Important Drivers, Key Challenges, Market Risks in brief.
Global FRABS Market 2021 research study includes –
Some significant activities of the current market size for the worldwide FRABS Market It presents a point by point analysis
- Exhaustive research of the market elements like –
- Market size
- Development situation
- Potential opportunities
- Operation landscape
- Trend analysis.
- This report centers around the FRABS -business status presents –
- volume and worth
- key market
- Product type with its subtype – Non-halogen Type, Halogen Type
- Application areas/Consumers/End users – Appliance, OA Machine, Automotive, Industrial
- Regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa
- Important key players – Chi Mei, Techno-UMG, Lotte Advanced Materials, LG Chem, Grand Pacific Chemical, SABIC, CNPC, Formosa Plastics, KKPC, Toray
Click here to Get customization & check discount for the report @ https://www.lexisbusinessinsights.com/check-discount-89739
The worldwide market for FRABS is expected to grow with a magnificent CAGR over the next five years, will reach million USD in 2024, from million USD in 2019, according to a New Research Study.
Global FRABS Market 2021-2026 Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for FRABS ? Which Developments Are Going On in that Technology? Which Trends and threats Are Causing These Developments?
- Key Players in This FRABS Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- Market Status of FRABS Market?
- What Are Projections of Global FRABS Industry Considering Capacity, Production, and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply, and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Economic Impact On FRABS Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of FRABS Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for FRABS Industry?
Feel FREE with your queries to get a call from our research expert @ https://www.lexisbusinessinsights.com/queries-89739
Why choose us?
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We offer the lowest prices for the listed reports
- Data Security
Your data is safe and secure
- Vast Report Database
We have more than 2 Million reports in our database
- Client Focused
Personalized updates and 24*7 support
- Trusted Source and Quality
We only work with reputable partners providing high-quality research and support
- Market Segmentation
We provide alternative views of the market to help you identify where the real opportunities lie
- Bulk Discounts
We offer great discounts on the purchase of multiple reports
+1 210 907 4145 (US)
+44 7880 533158 (UK)
+91 98677 99788 (APAC)