The global feed yeast market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years and will continue to progress promisingly throughout the forecast period of 2019 – 2029. Projected to reach beyond US$ 1 Bn towards the end of 2029, the global feed yeast market will observe a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Probiotics with yeast-based ingredients are gaining rapid traction, as they help in vitamin production, management of toxins, effective digestion of fibers, and increase absorption of nutrients, especially in cattle. Yeast-based probiotics are also gaining popularity in the animal nutrition industry for use as an animal feed supplement.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/21124
Key Takeaways – Feed Yeast Market Study
- Ruminants hold the largest share in the global feed yeast market among all segments by livestock, attributable to high use of feed yeast to boost gut health of cattle.
- Live yeast is expected to hold the largest share in the global feed yeast market among all segments by product type, as it is among the key ingredients in animal feed for all species. Live yeast prevents decrease in rumen pH in ruminants and enhances the fiber digestion in equines.
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to be a lucrative market for manufacturers in the feed yeast market, attributable to a 5% increase in animal feed production as compared to 2017.
- Dry yeast is projected to be the most attractive segment in the feed yeast market, owing to increasing use of active dry yeast, coated active dry yeast, and brewer’s dry yeast in animal feed.
Manufacturers in the feed yeast market should concentrate on profits in the production of yeast-based nutritional products, with greater emphasis on yeast protein for animal feed. This is attributable to growing demand for microbial protein in the animal feed industry.
For critical insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/21124
Feed Yeast Market Competition Analysis
Stakeholders in the feed yeast market are adapting their market strategies as per the current trends in the market. Leading manufacturers are have adopted for strategies such as acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and global expansion. Additionally, these companies are also focusing on investments in research and development facilities to further provide tailored solutions for the feed yeast market.
- In January 2019, Ohly, an animal yeast brand of ABF ingredients, launched Ohly-GO wall, a new yeast shell product produced from primary cultivated yeast by hydrolysis. This product provides Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) and b-glucans, and is one of the vital ingredients for animal feed.
Learn More About Global Feed Yeast Market Study
Persistence Market Research, in its upcoming study, offers an impartial analysis of the global feed yeast market, presenting historical data (2014-2018) and estimation statistics for the period 2019-2029. The study offers compelling insights on the feed yeast market based on product type (live, spent, and yeast derivatives), livestock (poultry, ruminants, swine, aquatic animals, and other livestock animals), and form (fresh, dry, instant) across seven regions.
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the keyword market, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/21124
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
“Strategic assets” form the repository of Persistence Market Research’s industry-specific solutions. This is evident from the range of clients – right from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 companies looking upon Persistence Market Research as their trusted solution-partner.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com