Salmon is a well-known food fish classified as an oily fish with rich content of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. In Norway, a major producer or farmer farmed different species of salmon, which differ slightly in terms of food quality and safety. Farmed salmon contains lower content of environmental contaminants, and wild salmon having a higher content of omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon flesh is basically orange to red, although there are some examples of white-fleshed wild salmon. Some of the species of salmon, including Atlantic, pink, chum/dog, coho, are highly preferred for farming.
The farmed salmon market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as wider use of this fish in various cuisines and in end products by into residential, food service (HORECA), and food processing industries. Food processing companies offer a diverse range of products, such as frozen, fresh, canned salmon for the consumers and these products are available through both the online and offline sales channels. All these factors are influencing the farmed salmon market. Salmon is rich in a protective antioxidant, astaxanthin, and it is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals (including potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12). However, it is the content of omega-3 fatty acids in salmon that receives the most attention. Due to these properties, salmon is gaining more popularity among consumers. Additionally, the government of various countries is focusing on motivating fish farmers for farming salmon on a commercial scale and also providing schemes and other facilities; this is further contributing to the market growth of farmed salmon. However, a lack of knowledge towards fish farming skills among farmers may hamper the growth of the farmed salmon market. Nevertheless, with the steady growth in the food processing industry and fishery industry, there are opportunities for the market players to invest in this market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00016415/
The List of Companies:
– Alsaker Fjordbruk AS
– Cremaq Group ASA
– Grieg Seafood
– Leroy Seafood Group ASA
– Mowi ASA
– Norway Royal Salmon
– SalMar ASA
– SinkabergHansen AS
The latest research report on the “Farmed Salmon Market – Industry Analysis, Market Size, Opportunities and Forecast, 2020 – 2027” provides a comprehensive assessment of the Farmed Salmon market for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027, including market values for the years 2018 and 2019. The investigative report provides a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various segments in the Farmed Salmon market based on product type, application, and end-use across numerous countries around the world. Further, the report also provides insights into market developments, trends, supply and demand changes across various regions across the globe. Thereby, the report provides a holistic view on the Farmed Salmon Market in order to help decision makers with various strategic insights and future outlook. The Farmed Salmon market is expected to witness continued growth during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
This is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Farmed Salmon Market with a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Strategic Insights and Development plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Farmed Salmon Market import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on global major leading Farmed Salmon Market players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out.
Click here to get Buy Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00016415/
Key Questions answered in the Report:
- What is the size of the overall Farmed Salmon market and its segments?
- What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
- What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges of the Farmed Salmon market and how they are expected to impact the market?
- What are the attractive investment opportunities within the Market?
- What is the Farmed Salmon market size at the regional and country-level?
- Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
- Market value- chain and key trends impacting every node with reference to companies
- What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in Farmed Salmon market?
- How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness and market capitalization?
- How financially strong are the key players in Farmed Salmon market (revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
- What are the recent trends in Farmed Salmon market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.