The up-to-date coverage of the latest report Global Swimwear Market provides a detailed synopsis as well as a consistent evaluation of accurate profits over the forecasted timespan. Current trends, industry analysis, and growth development represented in the report are of great help for the new industry players entering the market. This market research report includes an in-depth analysis of global and regional markets with the understanding given for variation in the growth of the industry in particular regions, giving a specific investigation of the market status, venture plans, establishment and usage, value patterns.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/4004-global-swimwear-market
Brief Overview on Swimwear:
In developed countries such as United States, Germany and many more, swimming is considered as one of the most popular fitness activities which are majorly driving the swimwear market. The growing number of waterfronts/parks and swimming pools in western countries are adding fuel to this market. Moreover, with a relative growth in the adoption of swimming as an activity in the Asia Pacific region has made a tremendous increase for swimsuits. Rising interest of people for a family vacation along the beachside coupled with making swimming a sports activity is propelling the growth of this market. It is assumed that in 2017, the global swimwear market was valued at 18.45 billion USD and will be 28.15 billion USD till 2024.
Top Market Players in Swimwear Market:
Speedo (United Kingdom), Reebok (United States), Arena (Italy), Zoke (China), Yingfa (United States), Triumph (United Kingdom), American Apparel (United States), Dolfin Swimwear (United States), La Perla Group (Paris), NIKE, Inc. (United States),
These players have adopted various strategies including expansions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product launches, and collaborations to gain a strong position in the industry.
The Global Swimwear Market segments and Sub-segments are illuminated below:
by Type (One-Piece Swimsuit, Two-Piece Swimsuit, Swimming Trunks, Bikini), Application (Leisure Use, Competition Use), End- Use (Women’s Swimsuit, Men’s Swimsuit, Children Swimsuit), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), Material Type (Polyester, Nylon, Neoprene, Polypropylene, Spandex, Cotton, Other)
- Launch of Multifunctional Cover up Swim Wears
- Adoption of Swimming by People had made the Health Fuel Sale of Different Types of Swimwear
- Adoption of UV Protective Swimwear due to Skin Cancer Awareness
- Rising Interest of People towards Active and Healthy Life Style Activities Such as Swimming
- Increasing Swimming Competitions Globally
- Increasing Preference for Swimming as a Leisure and Recreational Activity
Future Market Opportunities:
- Growing Establishment of Water Parks in Countries such as China and India
- Rising Demand for Luxury Swimwear by Women, an Increasing Number of Public or Private Swimming Pools & Clubs, and High Penetration & Acceptance Rates of E-Commerce Platforms
Analyst at AMA have conducted special survey and have connected with opinion leaders and Industry experts from various region to minutely understand impact on growth as well as local reforms to fight the situation. A special chapter in the study presents Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Global Swimwear Market along with tables and graphs related to various country and segments showcasing impact on growth trends.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/4004-global-swimwear-market
Have a Look at Latest Market Insights?
On 1st March 2019, Speedo the Leading Swimwear brand has launched what it says is its smartest Fast skin range yet after utilizing new technologies and fabrics to yield a swimsuit for every type of competitive swimmer.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Get Detail Analysis of Swimwear Market: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/4004-global-swimwear-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Advance Market Analytics is Global leaders of Market Research Industry provides the quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies on high growth emerging opportunities which will impact more than 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218