The global electronic skin patches market is projected to be worth USD 18.10 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Growing technological advancement is a significant factor in driving the market growth. Stanford University’s researchers have designed a very sensitive sensor to be integrated into an electronic skin attached to a prosthetic limb to imitate the sense of touch, along with other functionalities.
In January 2019, Holst Centre announced the launch of a disposable health patch for taking measurements of vital signs associated with human health. An essential technology enhancement in this groundbreaking health patch is incorporating an extensive range of sensors into MUSEIC V3 SoC solution by imec.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/244
Key Highlights From The Report
- Electroactive polymers held the second largest market share in 2019 as it can alter size and shape based on the fluctuating electric field. These polymers possess distinctive properties like low density, improved mechanical flexibility, structural simplicity, absence of acoustic noise, and low cost.
- Cosmetic patches drive an innovative delivering system of active cosmetic ingredients across the skin barrier, thereby resolving the hurdles associated with stability observed during the usage of specific actives.
- Europe contributed to the second largest electronic skin patches market share in 2019 attributed to the developing healthcare sector and increased investment in R&D activities.
- Key participants include iRhytm Technologies, Xensio, VivaLnk Inc., Holst Center, Plastic Electronic GmbH, MC10, Philips, Xenoma, Quad Industries, and Sensium Healthcare Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global electronic skin patches market on the basis of component, application, end-users, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Stretchable Circuits
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Stretchable Conductors
- Electroactive Polymers
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Health Monitoring Systems
- Drug Delivery Systems
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Cosmetic Firms
The Global Electronic Skin Patches Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/244
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Electronic Skin Patches Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Electronic Skin Patches Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Electronic Skin Patches Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing geriatric population
126.96.36.199. Surging usage of wearable devices
188.8.131.52. Growing inclination to health fitness
184.108.40.206. Advancement in robotics
220.127.116.11. Rising occurrence of chronic diseases
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Cost-prohibitive devices
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Electronic Skin Patches Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Stretchable Circuits
5.1.2. Photovoltaic Systems
5.1.3. Stretchable Conductors
5.1.4. Electroactive Polymers
Chapter 6. Electronic Skin Patches Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Health Monitoring Systems
6.1.2. Drug Delivery Systems
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Electronic Skin Patches Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-skin-patches-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you wish to request a customization of the report. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited for your needs.