Increase in need of dosing pumps in water and wastewater treatment industry, and surge in adoption of smart dosing pumps drive the growth of the global dosing pumps market. However, high cost of dosing pumps restrains the market growth. On the other hand, trend for batch manufacturing in pharmaceutical industry offers numerous opportunities in coming years.
Download Sample Report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/948
On the basis of pump type, diaphragm pump is the major dosing pumps market share holder in 2018 and it is expected to be the largest one by the end of the forecast period of 2019-2026. One of the simple and required feature that makes diaphragm pump unique is that it is leak free and therefore suitable for highly aggressive toxic media. Such pumps are known as maintenance free and fault free that assure optimum operational efficiency.
On the basis of application, the dosing pumps market size for water & wastewater treatment segment is the largest one in 2018 over other segment. Since the fact that dosing pumps are made to deal with large quantities of fluid that makes them highly usable in water related applications. These systems are known for disinfection, pH level maintenance, filtration, pathogen removal, and reverse osmosis applications in this sector.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific held the highest market share in 2018, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global dosing pumps market, and is estimated to maintain its lead status during the forecast period. This is due to high manufacturing base of industries such as food & beverages, pulp & paper, chemical, textile, refining & petroleum, water & wastewater treatment. However, Europe is expected to grow at the fastest rate, portraying a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2026. The wider presence of most of the manufacturers, investment as well as initiatives taken by the European Union (EU) to generate renewable energy, and greater expansion in industrial sectors are the factors driving the growth of the region. On the other hand, North America would manifest the second fastest CAGR of 6.0% during 2018-2026.
Market players operating and profiles in the global dosing pumps market are:
- Blue-White Industries
- EMEC s.r.l.
- Grundfos Holding A/S, Idex Corporation
- Netzsch Pumpen System GmbH
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd
- ProMinent GmbH
- SPX Flow, Inc.
- W.E.S. Ltd.
The following are the regions covered in this report.
- North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Rest of Europe]
- Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/948?reqfor=covid
Key Findings of the Dosing Pumps Market :
- Based on pump type, the diaphragm pump segment emerged as the global leader by acquiring around 35% market share in 2018, and it is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period
- Based on application, the water and wastewater segment is the largest revenue generating segment in 2018 as Dosing Pumps deals with large fluid volume application
- Asia-Pacific is the major consumer of Dosing Pumps among other regions. It is accounted for around 40% of the global market share in 2018 as a result of robust industrialization and growing need for water treatment plants across the region.
- Technological development and its incorporation in the global market is giving a birth to the products like digital dosing pumps which is further developing the growth trajectory of this market
- Rise in efforts to exploit coal bed methane reserves at global level projected to offer numerous growth opportunities to this market during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in use of metering pumps in the oil & gas application.
- The global Dosing Pumps market forecast is provided by analyzing various macro and micro economic factors, technological evolution, and industrial growth across all the industry verticals.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- Complete analysis on market dynamics, market status and competitive Dosing Pumps view is offered.
- Forecast Global Dosing Pumps Industry trends will present the market drivers, constraints and growth opportunities.
- The five-year forecast view shows how the market is expected to grow in coming years.
- All vital Global Dosing Pumps Industry verticals are presented in this study like Product Type, Applications and Geographical Regions.
For Purchase Enquiry:https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/948
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.