Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay? Here’s How to Use It
Chick-fil-A accepts Apple Pay in their restaurants, drive-thru, and via their app. To use Apple Pay at a Chick-fil-A restaurant or drive-thru, place your iPhone or Apple Watch near the NFC card reader.
Inform the cashier you’ll be using it at checkout and position your phone near the NFC card reader to finish your transaction. If your payment is successful, you will hear a confirmation sound and see a confirmation message on your screen. You’ll see the Apple Pay logo on the card reader or in the restaurant window if the Chick-fil-A you’re buying from accepts Apple Pay.
When you’re ready to pay, go to your Apple Wallet and select Apple Pay. Then, depending on your Apple device, follow the instructions below. Thinking about Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay go to the checkout page and pick the Apple Pay option before making your order.
Using Apple Pay with Face ID
Follow the steps below to validate your identity and use Apple Pay if your iPhone supports FaceID:
- Double-click the iPhone’s side button to pay with your chosen card.
- To verify your identity, enter your passcode or use your Face ID.
- Place your iPhone near the NFC card reader until you see a checkmark and the “Done” confirmation on the screen.
Using Apple Pay with Touch ID
To utilize Apple Pay with your iPhone and Touch ID at Chick-fil-A, complete the instructions below:
- To pay with your chosen card, place your finger on your iPhone’s Touch ID.
- Keep your phone near the NFC card reader until you see “Done” on the screen, followed by a checkmark.
Using Apple Pay with Your Apple Watch
Follow the instructions below to utilize Apple Pay with your Apple Watch.
- To pay with your chosen card, double-click the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Place your Apple Watch face down near the NFC scanner.
- Your watch will vibrate to indicate that your payment was successful.
How to Use Apple Pay at the Drive-Thru at Chick-fil-A?
Using a drive-thru is similar to eating in a restaurant. To begin, use the speaker to place your order at the drive-through. Then, at the checkout counter, tell the clerk you’ll be using Apple Pay and position your Apple device close to the NFC card reader.
NFC card scanners are installed in all Chick-fil-A drive-thrus to handle credit cards, debit cards, and smartphone purchases such as Apple Pay.
To finalize your payment, follow the procedures above, depending on the type of Apple device you have.
When using Apple Pay drive-thru, you also don’t have to give over your iPhone or Apple Watch to the cashier. The NFC card reader is conveniently accessible via the windshield of your automobile.
How to Use Apple Pay to Make a Purchase?
You may use Apple Pay to purchase takeout, pickup, or dine-in. Use the Apple Pay app’s checkout page before making your purchase. On the checkout screen, click the Apple Pay button to pay using the card you selected from your Apple Wallet.
Keep in mind that orders from Chick-fil-A get completed via third-party apps like DoorDash. As a result, placing a delivery order on the Chick-fil-A app will redirect you to the DoorDash app to complete your purchase.
You might get your Chick-fil-A order delivered via Uber Eats, GrubHub, or Postmates, depending on where you reside.
Related: Can OxygenOS12 update in OnePlus fix all the bugs? Here’s the complete news!!
To complete your order, you’ll get routed to these third-party delivery applications, similar to DoorDash.
The Chick-fil-A app makes it simple to use Apple Pay at checkout with a single click for pickup or dine-in orders.
How to Make Apple Pay Available
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay? Follow these steps to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone:
- In the Wallet app, press the “Add” button.
- After that, you may choose between using a debit or credit card.
- The option to “Continue” should be chosen.
- Choose your banking institution from the drop-down menu or use the search box to find it. Then, to add a new card, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- Double-check your card’s details with your bank. You may be requested to provide more information before your card gets added for use with Apple Pay.
- If you’ve connected your Apple Watch with your iPhone, you may add the card to it.
That’s all about Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay. Because of the security and simplicity it provides, Apple Pay has quickly become one of the most popular payment options. It’s hard to think not to need your wallet to pay for your next Chick-fil-A lunch. So, whether it’s your favorite chicken sandwich or Chick-fil-A sauces, Apple Pay has you covered!