Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are a blistering topic of oncological conferences and research due to their tremendous potential in the area of cancer diagnosis as well as treatment. The amount of research that CTCs have been doled with signals the lucrative growth prospects of the CTC diagnostics market, which is likely to surpass the valuation of over US$ 9.5 billion by 2030 – projects a recent study published by Fact.MR.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5510
The study highlights the potential for the CTC enrichment technologies in the area of CTC diagnostics and remains bullish on the profitability of investments made in this space. The potentiality of CTC diagnostics is not limited to diagnosing the presence of a tumor, but it also goes beyond that to help in finding the core information about that tumor. In the coming years, the significance of CTC diagnostics in cancer therapies and treatment is expected to remain substantial and the market will witness astonishing growth in the coming decade, opines the Fact.MR study.
Key Takeaways from CTC Diagnostics Market Report
- The CTC diagnostics market has surpassed the mark of US$ 6 billion, as it reached the valuation of US$ 6.3 billion in 2020. The primary factor to drive the market remains the ongoing research in the field of cancer diagnostics and alarmingly increasing number of cancer deaths around the world.
- The market is expected to witness exponential growth in the coming decade as the projected CAGR is likely to exceed beyond 17% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
- The adoption of CTC enrichment methods is likely to remain significantly high, as the segment is projected to reach the valuation of over US$ 9.5 billion by the end of the assessment period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5510
- The North American market for CTC diagnostics is expected to lead the regional category with a valuation of over US$ 2 billion in 2020. With the ongoing cancer research in the region and growing presence of market leaders, the regional market is expected to secure one-third revenue share in the global space.
- Patients’ inclination towards non-invasive diagnostics tests and prognostic tools for predicting or detecting the risks of cancer is one of the driving forces for the growth of the market. Manufacturers are also expected to experiment around technologies for detection and analyzing CTCs to improve accuracy and reliability of results.
“The CTC diagnostics technology possesses the ability to detect, identify, quantify, and analyze cancer tumors in blood samples of patients. It is gaining immense demand in the area of cancer diagnostics as patients’ inclination toward non-invasive tests is significantly high. Players in the CTC diagnostics market must tap into opportunities in the area of targeted cancer research and diagnosis to benefit from the great potential that CTC diagnostics carry in the cancer diagnostics landscape in the coming years,” says a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5510
CTC Diagnostics: An Inevitable Step in Targeted Cancer Stem Cell Research
The incidence of cancer is alarming across the world, and researchers are constantly on their toes to improve the diagnostics and cancer treatments to reduce the avoidable cancer deaths. CTC diagnostics is emerging as an important area of cancer stem cell research as the reliability of using CTC counts from blood samples of patients can help doctors and oncologists to make an appropriate choice of frontline cancer therapy. A mounting number of researchers are implementing CTC diagnostic technologies in cancer stem cell research as it provides doctors with a decision algorithm so as to opine on which treatment to choose.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583