Rising number of surgical procedures in hospitals is a significant factor driving growth of the chlorhexidine gluconate solution market.
The global Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution Market is expected to reach a market size of USD 202.6 Million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Steady growth of the chlorhexidine gluconate solution market can be attributed to rising number of surgical procedures in hospitals. Infections occurring during surgeries lead to problematic and intricate clinical scenarios. The surface of skin is considered to be a potential source of pathogens, and thus disinfecting and preparing skin during surgical procedures is essential. Presently, chlorhexidine gluconate solution is the most frequently used skin preparation agent in healthcare facilities. Also, surgical site infections are responsible for the most common hospital acquired infections in patients undergoing surgery. Patients contracting surgical site infection spent longer time in hospitals and are very likely to stay in intensive care unit (ICU), resulting in increased expenses.
Market Size – USD 174.9 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 1.8%, Market Trends – Growing geriatric population
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/84
Major Companies Operating in the industry and profiled in the report are:
- Molnlycke Health
- Afton Pharma
- Sunstar Guidor
- Evnoik Industry
- KVAB Pharma
- Dasheng Pharma
- Bajaj Medical LLC
- REMEDY LABS
- Jiu Tai Pharma
- Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Microlab Limited
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Lupin Ltd.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Sun Pharma Ltd.
- Hicks Themometer (India) Ltd
- Dev Life Corporation
- Cian Healthcare Private Limited
- Cardinal Health
- R. N. Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Market segmentation based on Product Type:
- 2% CHG
- 4% CHG
- 20% CHG
Market segmentation based on Application:
- Preoperative Skin Preparation
- Surgical Hand Scrub
- Healthcare Personnel Hand Hygiene
- Skin Wound & General Skin Cleanse
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/84
The regional analysis of the Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution market provides an insight into the regions expected to hold the largest share in the market. According to the research report, North America is expected to dominate the market holding the largest share. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth in the coming years owing to adoption of advanced technologies and growing consumer base. Europe is expected to follow closely behind North America & APAC countries. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to hold a significant share in the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chlorhexidine-gluconate-solution-market
Further key findings in the report suggest:
- In April 2019, Becton, Dickinson and Company made an announcement about receiving approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of US for BD ChloraPrep skin preparation, a completely sterile chlorhexidine gluconate antimicrobial skin preparation.
- As per the guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the intravascular catheter-related infections’ prevention, medical products having chlorhexidine gluconate, including skin preparation solutions, central venous catheters, and insertion site dressings are suggested to be used to prevent bloodstream infection. In addition, chlorhexidine gluconate -based topical creams find application to check infection spread on surface of the skin. Furthermore, cloths treated with 2% chlorhexidine gluconate solution have displayed a reduction by 50.0% in surgical site infections.
- Growing use of chlorhexidine gluconate solution as surgical hand scrub is garnering considerable traction in the market. Human hands are an essential tool in providing healthcare but can also transmit various infections. Thus, hand-disinfection is considered very essential by most surgeons to prevent transmission of infection causing microbes. Chlorhexidine gluconate-based surgical hand scrub finds application in removing/reducing debris and pathogens from the hands and preventing their accumulation.
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read More Related Reports :