The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Canada Flexible Packaging Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for investments from 2021 till 2025.
Canada Flexible Packaging market is growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Canada Flexible Packaging market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like St. Johns Packaging, Sonoco Products Company, ProAmpac LLC, Covertech Flexible Packaging Inc., Emmerson Packaging, Cascades Flexible Packaging, Winpak Ltd, Constantia Flexibles, Tetra Pak International SA, Sealed Air Corporation, Berry Global Inc., Novolex Holdings Inc., Sigma Plastics Group, Flair Flexible Packaging Corporation, Printpack Inc., Sit Group SpA, American Packaging Corporation, Amcor PLC, Transcontinental Inc., Mondi PLC
Industry News And Developments:
– October 2019 – ProAmpac showed sustainable, flexible packaging solutions at SupplySide West 2019. It demonstrated four products, such as ProActive Recyclable, ProActive PCR, ProActive Renewable, and ProActive Compostable.
– June 2019 – ePac Flexible Packaging announced the expansion into the Canadian market, with its first manufacturing plant in Vancouver. ePac Vancouver is a partnership between ePac Holdings and Smartpak Holdings Ltd, and it is expected to serve the Canadian market, with a focus on the Western Canadian provinces.
Scope of the Report
Canada is anticipated to witness a higher growth rate, due to the growing adoption of flexible packaging techniques across numerous industries, such as retail, pharmaceutical, food, and beverage. Furthermore, the country is witnessing a flourish in the retail industry, which is generating an increasing demand for flexible packaging products. According to StatCan, in 2019, the sales of retail trade in Canada were CAD 615 billion, which increased from CAD 467.77 billion in 2012.
Key Market Trends
– The food processing industry is the second-largest manufacturing industry in Canada, in terms of the value of production, with the total gross domestic product amounting to around CAD 27.53 billion in 2018, and 2.6% of the national GDP. It is the largest manufacturing employer, employing more than 2,50,000 peoples and having 2,100 food manufacturing establishments in Ontario.?
– The demand for flexible packaging is rising, due to the increase in exports of packaged foods. Processed food products from Canada are exported to 190 countries. A significant share of the products is exported to the United States, China, Japan, Mexico, Russia, and South Korea. According to StatCan, the export value of processed food products from Canada was CAD 28 billion.
Plastic is Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– According to the Recycling Council of Ontario, Canada recycles about 9% of its plastics, with rest dumped in landfills or tossed away as litter. Consumers in the country are increasingly moving toward recyclable food packaging materials and prefer brands that are responsible for their packaging that pushes the market for flexible packaging.
– In February 2020, major Canadian food and beverage packaging companies have collaborated to develop a circular economy for plastic in the country. The companies are also innovating and developing flexible food packaging products in the region. For instance, in July 2019, ProAmpac achieved silver PAC Canadian leadership awards, for designing the packaging for new children’s snacks and for graphics innovation in flexible packaging for premier hair care products.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Canada Flexible Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase This Report @
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687