According to our latest market study on “Global Banana Flakes Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Analysis −by Nature (Organic and Conventional), Application (Household, Food and Beverages Industry, and Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Specialty Store, Online, and Others), and Geography, ”the global banana flakes market was valued at US$ 941.74 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$1,323.37million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights key factors driving the market growth and prominent players along with their developments in the market.Banana Flakes Market Business Growth, Top Key Players Update, Industry Demand, Share, Global Trend, Industry News, Business Statistics and Research Methodology by Forecast to 2027
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004258/
Top Key Players:- Bata Food B.V., Diana Group, Futurcorp S.A., Ingredient Inc., Naturkostbar KG, JOHS. THOMS GmbH & Co. KG, P&G Food Industries, RabelerFruchtchipsGmbh, Van Drunen Farms, Z Natural Foods
Banana flakes are prepared from naturally ripened bananas, which are carefully processed by dehydrating so as to maintain the taste and nutritional value in the flakes. Such flakes are known for their nutritional profile and are rich in minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, and zinc. Additionally, banana flakes comprises high levels of trace elements as well as vitamins such as A, B, B6, B9, C, and E. Moreover, banana flakes are composed of 3% water,along with low-fat content withhigher content of fiber and potassium.
Banana is cultivated in more than 120 countries. According to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, the total annual production of banana in 2017 was 114 million tones, globally. Countries leading in the banana cultivation are India, China, Philippines, Ecuador, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, and Thailand. Banana is one of the essential food crops after wheat, rice, and maize. As the global population is surpassing 7 billion, consumption requirements are also increasing tremendously. Moreover, escalating health awareness among the population in various regions such as North America and Europe,is leading to rise in demand for banana and its products. Major banana producing countries have widened their harvesting area to meet the growing food demands across the world.
Reason to Buy
· Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Banana Flakes market
· Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
· The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Banana Flakes market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
· Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
· Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
· Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,