While stringent emission standards continue to be the stranglehold of the automotive ignition industry, a research by Fact.MR reveals that the automotive ignition system market is expected to evolve around consistent product innovations targeted at introducing the most environment-friendly technology. The automotive ignition system sales have increased by almost 25% from 2012 to 2017 and expected to cross US$ 7 billion by 2022.
With the ongoing electrification of the automotive industry, the number of electronic component in the automobiles has increased significantly. The electronic ignition system has significantly replaced mechanical ignition systems owing to efficiency and improved reliability. Fact.MR research shows that electronic ignition systems are likely to dominate the ignition type segment in terms of value sales worth US$ 2.1 billion by 2022. Conventional ignition segment is expected to follow suit with the CAGR over 5%.
The following insights and evaluations are worth knowing for any market participant, helping them in ascertaining the prevailing dynamics and the future trajectories of the Automotive Ignition System Market. They are a part of the estimations of the opportunities in various segments. The additional new opportunities have turned the Automotive Ignition System Market into a fragmented landscape with more entry-level players entering the market, thanks to low barriers for investments.
The research report published by Fact.MR on the Automotive Ignition System Market provides a detailed overview of the demands and consumptions of various products/services associated with the growth dynamics of the market during the forecast period 2021 to 2031. The in-depth market estimation of various opportunities in the segments is expressed in volumes and revenues. The insights and analytics on the Automotive Ignition System Market span several pages. These are covered in numerous sections, including, drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
After reading the Automotive Ignition System Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Automotive Ignition System Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period 2021 to 2031
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=37
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The competitive landscape section of the automotive ignition system market delivers a comprehensive list of key manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. A comprehensive view of leading companies is elaborated in the company profile segment where in-detailed information on the product portfolio, recent innovation, and notable developments are discussed. Few of the profiles key players in the automotive ignition system market report include BorgWarner, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, Federal-Mogul, Robert Bosch, CEP Technologies Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Continental AG, Wells Vehicle Electronics, Diamond Electric Mfg. Corp, and Valeo among others.
The automotive ignition system market is marked by product innovation and acquisition strategies. For instance, BorgWarner Inc., a leading automotive industry components and parts supplier has acquired Etatech’s advanced ignition technology which is expected to deliver fuel economy, reduced emissions and improved engine performance. BorgWarner has agreed to supply its single spark ignition coil technology for Daimler’s new in-line gasoline engines. Another key player in the automotive ignition system market – Denso Corporation, Japan-based leading automotive component manufacturer has announced a $1 billion expansion project at Maryville facility in the U.S.
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/10/11/1620002/0/en/Profuse-Demand-in-Healthcare-Industry-for-preventing-Medical-Conditions-reinforce-Growth-of-Hosiery-Market-observes-Fact-MR.html
Some important questions that the Automotive Ignition System Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Automotive Ignition System Market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Automotive Ignition System Market to expand their geographic footprints
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=37
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,