Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554138?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRHE1554138
Top Key players cited in the report: Pfizer, Novartis, Teva pharmaceuticals Industries etc.
Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing precision medicine market in the world. Major countries like China, India and Japan are adopting healthcare technologies at a rapid pace, resulting in improvements in the treatments and solutions for uncommon diseases. This is why the demand for precision medicine is also increasing. The market is expected to expand in the region because of advancements in recent research which are helping in the diagnosis of diseases, its appropriate risks and optimal therapy. According to SDMR, the Asia-Pacific precision medicine market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.63%, leading to a revenue of USD 20.90 Bn by 2023.
China is dominating the precision medicine market due to its ageing population and rise in the rate of chronic diseases. India is experiencing the fastest growth in the Asia- Pacific region. Rising investments in research and development have also triggered the growth of the precision medicine market.
The Asia-Pacific precision medicine market is classified into three primary segments: based on ecosystem players: pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies and healthcare IT specialists/big data companies; based on therapeutics: cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder and infectious diseases; and based on technology: big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics and companion diagnostics.
Diagnostic tool companies are expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the region due to increased investments in research and technology, and clinical trials in the region. The cancer therapeutics segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecasted period 2018-2025 due to higher incidence of cancer.
Key growth factors
The adoption of gene therapy – which is essential for the development of precision medicine – is responsible for the growth of the market. Further, the increasing rate of chronic diseases and enhancements in big data analytics will also drive the precision medicine market during the forecasted period of 2018-2025.
Asia-Pacific is expected to become one of the most prominent markets by 2023 for precision medicine because of favorable reimbursement policies which will help businesses expand across borders.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine market
3. Market trends in the global Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine market
9. Analysis of the global Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910