The research and analysis conducted in Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market Report helps clients to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This report has been designed in such a way that it provides very evident understanding of the business environment and Artificial Intelligence in Marketing industry. Nevertheless, this global market research report unravels many business problems very quickly and easily. Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market report is provided that covers many work areas.
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market accounted for USD 5.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 30.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a creation of wise and smart machines that work and respond and react like people. It is utilized to enhance the proficiency of day by day undertakings. Advancing innovation, selection of robots and drones, driverless tractors, crop health checking, and automated water system framework are a portion of the applications that credited to the high development of the worldwide AIA showcase. Artificial intelligence in marketing offer approaches to overcome any issues between information science and execution. The way toward filtering through and breaking down dumps of information was at one time an impossible procedure and is currently attainable, as well as it’s in reality simple. AI Marketing is a strategy for utilizing client information and AI ideas like machine figuring out how to foresee your client’s best course of action and enhance the client travel. The classic example of artificial intelligence in marketing is SEM advertising on channels like Google (AdWords), Facebook, and Twitter. According to an IDC report, Denecken reported that by 2019, 40 % of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services. In the coming year, businesses will begin truly seeing the benefits in areas like improved customer service due to AI.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&utm_source=Somesh
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High information and data storage capacity
- High computing power and parallel processing capabilities.
- Increasing number of AI applications and adoption of these applications in various segments.
- Lack of people power
- Data inefficiency in building proper AI algorithms.
Market Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
- The global artificial intelligence in marketing market is based on offering, deployment mode, application, technology, end user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into social media advertising, search advertising, dynamic pricing, virtual assistant, content curation, sales & marketing automation, analytics platform and others (website design and emotion measurement).
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into machine learning, context-aware computing, natural language processing and computer vision.
- Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into BFSI, retail, consumer goods, media & entertainment, enterprise and others (education, healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request FREE TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&utm_source=Somesh
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
The global artificial intelligence in marketing is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in marketing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
The renowned players in continuous testing market are Welltok, Inc., Intel Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, General Vision, Enlitic, Inc., Next IT Corporation, iCarbonX, Amazon Web Services, Apple, Facebook Inc., Siemens, General Electric, Micron Technology, Samsung, Xillinx, Iteris, Atomwise, Inc., Lifegraph, Sense.ly, Inc., Zebra Medical Vision, Inc., Baidu, Inc., H2O ai, Enlitic, Inc. and Raven Industries among others.
Research Methodology: Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Major Highlights of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market in Covid-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market along with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in covid-19 pandemic is also added in the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter include recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&utm_source=Somesh
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market?utm_source=Somesh
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475