The global apiculture market is expected to grow at a steady pace. Apiculture is the rearing of honey bees for the production of honey, beeswax, honey dew, and many other products for commercial use. Apiculture products are beneficial for the health; products like honey are not only good for consumption but are also very good for skincare. These products are gaining popularity in the industry owing to the benefits they offer.
Betterbee, Dabur India Ltd., Miler’s Honey company, Thomas Apiculture, Georgia Honey Farm, ClearSkys, Beehive Botanicals, Bartnik, EURL Atlantic Apiculture.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12267
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- There has been a sudden increase in the demand for apiculture products especially Honey, People look for healthier substitute for sugar and follow a common belief that honey boosts immunity apiculture sector, thus boosting the growth of the sales of honey.
- COVID-19 has led to disruption in the supply chain with processing plants closed due to lockdown. Moreover, shortage in labor, restrictions on transport, and closing of international borders has affected the growth of the industry. Now, as the restrictions are being lifted, the industry is anticipated to experience growth.
- Manufacturers in the apiculture industry have a chance to capitalize on this demand; suppliers need to ensure continuous supply of the products. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to have significant impact on the apiculture market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in health consciousness among people and a drive to find better substitute for sugar drives the growth of the market. Apiculture products are highly nutritious and beneficial to the health.
- Support for organic agriculture has been on the rise with many organizations like National Beekeepers Association and National Organic Value chain Association extending their support toward organic agriculture. This has led to rise in demand for pollination which in turn boosts the apiculture market.
- Rise in popularity in the pharmaceutical sectors is experienced because of the presence of various amino acids, enzymes, mineral and other natural substances.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Apiculture Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12267?reqfor=covid
Rise in consumption of Honey
Honey has been advocated as the substitute for sugar, with more people accepting it and including it in their diet. Honey has seen a surge in demand. Also, rise in use of honey as a sweetener by many industries has contributed in the rise in demand for honey. Presence of antibacterial and antioxidants has made honey a perfect substitute of artificial sweetener. Furthermore, it has a higher shelf life, which is also one of the most prominent reasons for its adoption in the industry.
Asia-Pacific region dominates the market
China, in Asia-Pacific is the biggest honey manufacturer in the world. There has been an increase in the awareness for the benefits of agriculture products in this region. There is a presence of high production capabilities and emergence of new commercial honey producers in this region. Many developing countries lack the infrastructure required to perform apiculture which in turn makes the region dominant in the market. This boosts the market growth.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12267
Key Segments Covered
- Live Bees
- Food & Beverages
- Traditional Beekeeping
- Modern Beekeeping
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Apiculture Market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Apiculture Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the Apiculture Market’s growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Apiculture Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.