The Air Quality Monitoring Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
“The market for air quality monitoring is expected to grow at a CAGR of greater than 5% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Air Quality Monitoring Market are Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Horiba Ltd, Emerson Electric Co., 3M Co, Honeywell International Inc., Teledyne Technologies, Inc, TSI Inc., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc, Aeroqual Limited and others.
Key Market Trends:
Indoor Application to be the Largest Segment
– Indoor air quality monitor is a device used to determine the purity of air in specified area by the level of dust, suspended particles and pollutants that are present. The quality of indoor air can affect the health and wellness of those who are breathing it.
– People spend around 90% of their time indoors, and human exposure to indoor air pollutants may occasionally be more than 100 times higher than outdoor pollutant levels i.e. indoor air is recycled continuously causing it to trap and build up pollutants.
– Also, when indoor CO₂ levels rise, cognitive skills, like crisis response, information usage and strategy, are decreased only to 20% in a 1,400-ppm concentration of CO₂ compared to the normal outdoor level of 400 ppm. Hence, it is evident that handling more advanced tasks becomes much more difficult when the indoor carbon dioxide levels rise. Accurate measurement of indoor air and better ventilation are vital to cognitive abilities of people working in offices.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Air Quality Monitoring Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Air Quality Monitoring Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Air Quality Monitoring Market Share, By Brand
– Air Quality Monitoring Market Share, By Company
– Air Quality Monitoring Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Air Quality Monitoring Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Air Quality Monitoring Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Air Quality Monitoring Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Air Quality Monitoring Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Air Quality Monitoring Market:
– What is the size of the Air Quality Monitoring market during 2016-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each Air Quality Monitoring during the forecast period?
– Which Air Quality Monitoring provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the Air Quality Monitoring market? What is the share of these companies in the Air Quality Monitoring market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.