The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Global Accounting Software Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Accounting Software Market was valued at USD 12.01 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 19.59 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Accounting Software Market are Intuit Inc., Sage Software Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Infor Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Unit4 Business Software Limited, Xero Ltd, Zoho Corp, Red Wing Software Inc., MYOB Group Pty Ltd, Reckon Ltd., Saasu Pty Ltd, and others.
Industry News and Update:
– February 2020 — Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint, also announced that it has agreed to acquire Credit Karma, which is a consumer technology platform with more than 100 million members in the United States, Canada, and the U.K., for approximately USD 7.1 billion in cash and stock. The acquisition will bring together both the technology leaders with a shared goal to help solve the personal finance problems that the consumers face today, regardless of their financial situation.
– April 2019 – Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, announced the completed acquisition of Efficient Frontiers, Inc. dba ReServe Interactive., headquartered in Livermore, Calif. ReServe Interactive is a leading provider of cloud-based sales and catering, restaurant reservations, and floor management software that serves the restaurant, sports and entertainment, event center, golf and country club, and hotel markets in the U.S. and Canada. ReServe Interactive’s highly scalable, dynamic, and intuitive sales and catering solution will enable Infor to offer more functionality through Infor CloudSuite Hospitality and increase Infor’s presence in non-hotel hospitality venues such as entertainment centers, stadiums, wineries and conference, and convention centers.
– February 2020 Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint, also announced that it has agreed to acquire Credit Karma, which is a consumer technology platform with more than 100 million members in the United States, Canada, and the U.K., for approximately USD 7.1 billion in cash and stock. The acquisition will bring together both the technology leaders with a shared goal to help solve the personal finance problems that the consumers face today, regardless of their financial situation.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Accounting Software market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Accounting Software market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Accounting Software market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Accounting Software market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Accounting Software report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Accounting Software market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687