A step-by-step guide to get unendurable frenzy in Elden Ring?
When used right, Unendurable Frenzy Elden Ring Incantations are very powerful and can quickly get through some of the hardest PvP and PvE fights. These spells can be used and are good for different situations. Putting points into the Faith attribute makes it much easier for the Tarnished to travel through the Lands Between.
The Unendurable Frenzy is one of the most powerful Frenzied Flame Incantations in the RPG. It makes the yellow flame of frenzy burst violently from the caster’s eye.
Players can channel more flames if they hold on to the cast, and this Incantation can also be used while moving. It needs 32 Faith to use, scales very well with Faith and does 21 (normal) or 28 (charged) damage per flame hit. This means it can kill even the biggest bosses in the game in a few seconds.
But players of Elden Ring have had a hard time finding the Unendurable Frenzy in the game. We hope that today’s guide will help them figure out how to get it.
How to Obtain the Unendurable Frenzy Elden Ring?
The Elden Ring Tarnished will not be able to get Unendurable Frenzy early on in the game’s story. Frenzy spells don’t become available right away. They drop in Limgrave, so players have to spend a lot of time there before they can get them.
The Unendurable Frenzy Elden Ring is locked away until later in the game. To get it, players at least have to get to the Mountaintops of the Giants. So, for the Elden Ring Tarnished to get the Incantation, it will first have to:
- After they reach the Mountaintops of the Giants, they head to the Consecrated Snowfields.
- Players won’t be able to get to this part of the Lands Between right away. For them to get here, they’ll have to turn on the Grand Lift of Rold.
- Before the Tarnished can get the Haligtree Secret Medallion, they have to put together the two halves.
- Back in Liurrnia of the Lakes, you can find the other half of the Haligtree Secret Medallion. Players will have to go to the south of the region until they reach the Albinaurics’ village.
- They will have to look for a non-player character who is dressed as a pot. Talking to him will give them one-half of the Medallion.
- The other half can be found in the Mountain Tops of the Giants, in the Castle Sol Legacy Dungeon.
- The unendurable frenzy Elden Ring Tarnished has to beat the final boss, Commander Niall, before they can find a chest with the other half of the ring.
Now that the Grand Lif of Rold is activated, players must head to the Consecrated Snowfields and then the southwest part of the region. In this part of the Lands Between, it’s hard to see, so players should be careful as they travel through the snowstorm. As the Elden Ring Tarnished moves to the southwest, it will come across the Yelough Anix Ruins.
The Incantation is in an underground area surrounded by walls on all sides, where it can be found in the Yelough Anix Ruins. The only way for players to get over the wall is to use the raised ruins around it and then use Torrent to jump into it. They will find the Unendurable Frenzy Elden Ring in a chest when they go underground.
That’s it on how you can find Unendurable Frenzy Elden Ring. For more such updates, stay tuned!!