5 best Overwatch 2 Support heroes for Valorant players
It isn’t straightforward to play the Help function in Overwatch 2. A very good Help participant by no means sits idle and is consistently on the transfer, serving to outnumbered teammates or a complete group in heavy-duty clashes.
Valorant’s fast-paced gameplay is just like Overwatch 2, the place precision capturing merges with supernatural talents. Reyna and Sage are two Brokers in Valorant which have talents which can be just like these of Overwatch 2’s Help heroes.
Listed beneath are 5 of the perfect Overwatch 2 Help heroes that Valorant gamers can check out whereas enjoying Blizzard Leisure’s well-liked FPS for the primary time.
Be aware: This text is subjective and solely displays the opinions of the author
Moira, Baptiste, and three different Overwatch 2 Help heroes that Valorant gamers can use
- Biotic Grasp – The Biotic Grasp permits Moira to heal as much as 70 well being per second to all allies close to her. It additionally shoots out a long-range beam that may inflict as much as 50 harm.
- Biotic Orb: Moira launches a bouncing sphere that both heals 70 HP to all of the allies or offers 50 harm to enemies.
- Fade: The hero turns into invincible and invulnerable to assaults. She can not shoot whereas Fade is lively.
- Coalescence: Shoots a big beam via her Biotic Grasp that both heals 140 factors of HP to allies or offers 67 harm factors to enemies.
Moira is a helpful Help hero to have on any group. Not solely can she heal allies, however she will be able to additionally dish out an honest quantity of injury via the laser beams that shoot out of her Biotic Grasp.
Moira’s Biotic Orb potential is considerably just like Valorant Agent Reyna’s Therapeutic Orbs. Valorant gamers can work their means up the ranks in Season 1 of Overwatch 2 by utilizing Moira.
- Caduceus Employees – A magical employees that constantly heals 55 HP per second to Mercy and her allies, along with offering a 30 p.c harm increase per second.
- Guardian Angel: Mercy can fly in direction of an ally.
- Resurrect: Revives useless teammates.
- Angelic Descent: Mercy falls again to the bottom very slowly.
- Valkyrie: Mercy positive aspects the flexibility to fly.
These aspiring to achieve success Help gamers in Overwatch 2 can begin with Mercy. The hero’s final potential, which permits her to fly, offers her added motion flexibility, which is an ideal strategy to escape misplays and sticky conditions.
Mercy’s superior motion makes her a really perfect Help hero in Overwatch 2. It signifies that she will be able to shortly reply to allies calling for assist.
- Biotic Launcher – A 3-round burst gun that offers 25 harm to enemies. The Biotic Launcher may also shoot a therapeutic projectile that heals 70 HP for allies.
- Regenerative Burst: The Hero heals himself and his allies by 75 factors. Impact lasts for a period of 5 seconds.
- Immortality Discipline: Baptiste lobs a tool ahead that generates a discipline stopping allies from dying. The sector lasts for 5 seconds.
- Amplification Matrix: The impact lasts for 10 seconds. Throughout this time, a matrix is created that doubles the harm and therapeutic of Baptiste and his allies.
Baptiste is a dependable Help hero to have in any group in Overwatch 2. Like Mercy, his talents come alive throughout group play. His Immortality Discipline can defend allies from incoming assaults.
As well as, Baptiste’s final potential, Amplification Matrix, is nice to have at one’s disposal throughout crunch close-quarter encounters.
- Biotic Rifle – A protracted-range sniper rifle that both heals allies by 70 or offers the identical quantity of injury to enemies.
- Sleep Dart: Fires a dart that places an enemy to sleep for a period of 5 seconds.
- Biotic Grenade: Throws a grenade that will increase the therapeutic of allies by 100.
- Increase: Will increase the damage-dealing capability of 1 ally drastically whereas additionally decreasing the harm taken by the ally.
Ana is without doubt one of the most well-rounded Help heroes accessible in Overwatch 2. She has good mobility, her major weapon makes her efficient from lengthy ranges, and he or she has quite a lot of therapeutic talents at her disposal.
Like Moira, Ana additionally takes benefit of biotic talents to heal allies. General, she is a balanced Help hero that may match into any type of play on any map.
- Therapeutic Ofuda – Channels a burst of therapeutic talisman that seeks out allies.
- Swift Step: Kiriko teleports to an ally instantly. She will be able to even teleport via partitions.
- Safety Suzu: Allies in an space grow to be briefly invulnerable and are cleansed of all detrimental results. The flexibility additionally heals 50 factors.
- Kitsune Rush: Kiriko summons a fox spirit that accelerates the motion pace, assault pace, and cooldown of all allies in its path.
Kiriko is the newest Help entrant within the Overwatch World. Her passive potential permits her to climb partitions.
Impressed by ninjas, Kiriko carries a Spirit Fox as an final, which might show to be a game-changer throughout tight encounters.
Like Genji and Hanzo, Kiriko is an agile hero in Overwatch 2. She is pretty weak on offense however turns into a monster in group fights.
Kiriko has a selected enjoying type and isn’t the simplest hero to manage. Nevertheless, Valorant gamers ought to positively give her a strive.