What seems silly at first glance can turn out to be very smart in the end. From this observation, Reddit’s r / RedNeckEngineering community began.
36 solutions as simple as crazy
In 2013 the community “Redneck Engineering” was founded. The aim is to submit innovative ideas and a low budget to solve the daily problems. As you can see, some of them are well found.
1) A “really emergency stop” system
2) Device to prevent other drivers from daring to hold onto you
3) A multi-function treadmill
This is a conveyor belt that I used as a sander. I attached a 100 grit sanding belt to it. It works well as a replacement for a drum sander or a large belt sander. I used it to flatten a cutting board.
4) Seals can really be useful to everyone
5) The solution to move your switch
6) Are the Russians the leaders of the redneck community?
7) Choose the Uhaul solution
My cousin told me that it was $ 3,000 to move his mobile home … My family spent $ 19.95
8) No washing machine, use pennies
9) A successful impression
I thought “these wooden boards are weird” …
I’m getting closer … it’s printed paper and tape !!
10) Anti-competition system
11) Protecting yourself from COVID is good, but customer convenience is most important
My driver makes sure I have the AC in the back LOL
12) A solution that should have only stayed a while and in the end it was 4 years
13) the US anti-raccoon method
14) classier than simple headlights, but not sure it’s that efficient
15) A hammer that has been turned into a hammer
16) “Horn when it falls”
17) a fishing rod to teach your child to play baseball
18) A must in summer
19) Simple and efficient
20) You don’t need to know the names of all these tools anymore
21) More comfortable than an electric scooter
I just saw this guy sit in a garden chair glued to an electric skateboard while vaping and listening to Jack Johnson. Now I ask my whole life.